- Community Images
When the mountain gets clobbered, do your part to rip it up in the Emersion.
- Adjustable hood fits over your helmet and prevents the biggest face-shots from flowing down your back
- Waterproof zippers and fully taped seams seal out all moisture as you make one luscious lap after another
- Pant-a-locks, hook-and-loop cuffs, and an adjustable hem prevent snow from creeping into your nether-layers
- Core vents expel hot air as you boot up for some extra fresh turns
- Integrated zip powder skirt zips onto compatible pants (sold separately), keeping the snow out of your midsection like a one-piece
- Integrated goggle cloth clears your line of sight so you can see the cliff band fifty feet ahead
- Internal media pocket keeps your MP3 player warm and functional
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector adds a touch of confidence in case the worst of the worst happens while at the resort
Share your thoughts
cant wait to try it!
Great jacket! It has a really good fit to it. Just bought this jacket this summer and cant wait to try it out for the winter months so far the insulation will work great with a base layer or a good sweatshirt underneath but also the insulation is great with a longsleeve t shirt. I really love the waterproof YKK zippers are my favorite and add great detail to the jacket. Overall im excited to try this jacket out!