Lightweight, dependably warm, and designed for women.
The Blue Kazoo's mummy shape and fitted hood keeps
bulk and weight to a minimum, and optimizes warmth inside the bag and
around your head. A vaulted foot box offers roomy vertical space for
your feet so they don't feel trapped in place. The women's Blue Kazoo feature's a women-specific fit with more room at the hips and slightly less at the shoulders than the men's bag, and women-specific insulation, with more around the chest and feet.
The bag is outfitted with a convenient, non-snagging two-way zipper (nice if you're using the bag in warmer conditions and would love some fresh air around your feet), and the zipper pull glows in the dark to make unzipping in the dark less of a hassle. To keep the bag from sliding off your sleeping pad, it includes sleeping pad attachment loops. The Blue Kazoo compresses down into a 9x17-inch stuff sack for fitting inside your backpack, and when you get home, you can store it in the included larger storage sack.
- Rated to 15° (26°F for average woman's comfort)
- 650-fill ProDown insulation (water-resistant goose down)
- Climashield HL insulation pads on underside
- Women-specific insulation placement (more at chest and feet)
- Women-specific fit with more hip room and less shoulder room than men's bags
- Mummy bag with vaulted foot box and fitted hood with drawcord
- Durable, lightweight nylon ripstop face fabric with DWR finish
- Smooth nylon taffeta lining with DWR finish
- Draft collar
- Two-way separating zippers with garage and anti-snag tape
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pull
- Lightweight for weight-conscious backpackers
- Sleeping pad attachment loops
- Internal pocket
- Stuff sack and storage sack included