- Community Images
- Drain Frame perforations in toe and heel drain water quickly to keep you from slogging around extra weight
- Spider Original Rubber grips even slick, flat surfaces
- Flat outsole optimizes surface contact and friction
- Integrated insole prevents water from sitting within the body of the shoe
- Protective toe guard helps prevent abrasion and injury from impact
Share your thoughts
Cool shoes, but not the best for rafting
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These shoes are designed for wake skating, I bought them for river rafting. They are functional, cute, and I get tons of compliments on them. They drain well, and are really comfortable even when you have your toes jammed under a thwart in a paddle boat. That being said, they are not terribly sticky on rubber, metal, or boat ramps. they stick okay, but I have had them slide much more than other comparable style water shoes that I have. They're a fun pair of shoes, but I'm a river guide and with how demanding my job is on my shoes, I probably won't buy them again.
a water shoe that's a shoe not a sandal!
A very cool water shoe for someone who wants a sneaker. We got them for an outdoor away camp for my daughter for sailing and jet skiing and general water sports. She loved them, (they're very cool looking). They drain well, and don't feel like you're "sloshing" around in them. They have great traction- no skidding on sailboats, and stay on during swimming. The only downside was they were not as comfortable once they got dry. She said if you weren't planning to get them wet, you should wear socks.
After going down the rapids
My niece used these shoes for kayaking. Worked great!