- Detail Images
A must-have for beach bums.
- Prevents peeling for a longer lasting tan
- Cooling aloe soothes your sunkissed skin
- Alcohol-free so it won't sting your skin
- Enriched with Vitamin E to nourish your skin and help prevent free radicals from developing
Share your thoughts
Not a fan
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The spray nozzle doesn't work all that well. When we did get the product to come out it gave my 3 year old niece a rash all over her body. I think the best idea is to just stick with regular aloe for less money.
if you have a tendency to buy sunscreen and then forget to put it on only after you've been burnt to a crisp -just buy this stuff at the same time. it will help take the sting out of any long day in the sun - even if your not burnt, this stuff is nice for cooling down, and moisturing dry summer skin.