Spyder Zermatt Jacket - Men's
Sleeveless … or not.
Woah, it got hot quickly on the slopes. What the heck do you do with the sleeves once you zip them off the Spyder Zermatt Jacket? Stash ‘em in the back pocket. When it’s chilly and dry out, keep the sleeves on and use the back pocket to store the removable hood.
- Zip-off sleeves turn the Zermatt into a ski vest when temps rise unpredictably
- Fully taped seams and 20K-rated fabric fight wetness
- 100g Thinsulate in the body and elbows and 60g in sleeves adds insulation without bulk
- Powder skirt blocks snow and zips out for less bulk in casual-wear situations
- Lycra cuffs boost coverage