- Detail Images
Stretchy, soft, and sophisticated.
Go long and cozy in the Spyder Women's Central Parka Softshell Jacket, a stretchy softshell jacket armed with weather protection and oodles of street style. This sporty jacket features Spyder's Spylon+ DWR to fend off wet weather with breathable comfort. Lofty and toasty-warm 3M Thinsulate in the body and ThermaWeb in the sleeves is lined with polyester plain weave and Cire finish. There also is a fleece backing on the body for cozy comfort next to skin. For that extra comfort, there's a brushed microfiber inner collar and stretch internal cuffs. The insulated hood feels soft and cozy, too, and has a drawcord adjustment for a fine fit. Snazzy custom zippers add that it's-all-in-the-details finish.
- Stretch softshell with fleece backing and Spylon+ DWR
- Cire finished nylon-poly with Spylon DWR accents
- 80g 3M Thinsulate insulation with extra warmth
- ThermaWeb insulation in sleeves
- Downproof polyester plain weave lining with Cire finish
- Regular fit with two-way zipper
- Soft insulated fixed hood with drawcord adjustment
- Brushed microfiber inner collar
- Interior stretch cuffs
- Internal and two hand pockets
- Custom zipper collection