- Detail Images
We're convinced, it's from the future.
- Thermo-molded shoulder straps and waistbelt customize the fit so you can carry heavy loads farther and easier
- Snow-shedding backpanel, ski carry points, a crampon pocket, and storm collar all make this pack four-season friendly
- Load-lifter and stabilizer straps work together with hip belt stabilizers to evenly distribute the weight of your gear
- A removable framesheet and single DAC aluminum stay add to the overall rigidity and strength of this bag without adding unnecessary weight
- Hydration-compatible inner sleeve, water bottle pockets, and an integrated bottle opener allow for multiple hydration options
- Glove-friendly buckles polish off this one-of-a-kind beauty
Share your thoughts
Are the side pockets large enough to hold...
Are the side pockets large enough to hold a Nalgene?
Yes, they are.
Decent Pack for the Price
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Overall this is a great pack for the price, but I was not completely sold as the design simply did not work for the body type I was tying to fit. Great storage capacity and a nice set up. Although I ended up retuning this pack in the end it could be a great pack for someone else. Seemed very durable and had a comfortable waist welt.
Great Weekend Pack
Bought the Sorcery 55 and love the pack. I use mine for motorcycle camping and it is working out perfect. The Sorcery has just enough space for my bag, pad, clothing and other camping gear. I am 185, and about 5'10'', and the size large fits great. I am also planning on using it for overnight alpine camping. Bottomline: Great multi-use backpack.