- Detail Images
The multi-tool for every job on the hill.
If you can only have one piece of equipment in your toolbox, choose the Scott Dozer Ski. It's the multi-tool that can handle every job on the mountain. The Twin Tip Rocker lifts the tip and tail for flotation in the soft stuff while the 3Dimension sidecut carves the hardpack like a diamond bit saw. When you go to work in the terrain park, you'll appreciate the 1.6-degree base edge angle for hook-free spins, slides, and landings.
- Scott's Twin Tip Rocker lifts the tip and the tail for maximum float whether you're riding forwards or switch
- The full wood core with SSCL Triaxial laminates provide this ski with the necessary torsional rigidity for a super stable and precise ride
- Sandwich Sidewall construction provides long-term durability and proven performance
- With 98mm underfoot (175cm), the Dozer is designed to plow the entire mountain
- The 3Dimensional sidecut features three different sidecuts for easy turn initiation in the tip and tail with stability and power underfoot
- The Freestyle Finish provides a base edge angle of 1.6 degrees for easier spins and slides and forgiving landings
Share your thoughts
I am a big Scott ski fan and the Dozer does the brand proud. I ski Alta and mostly on the weekends and this is my one ski. Wide enough to be fun in powder, but not too wide for less than powder days. The Dozer is super forgiving too.
Do you know the weight of the 185? How...
Do you know the weight of the 185? How about a side picture of the rocker profile? Neither is on scott's website.