- Detail Images
Hybrid hoodie that solves the problem of overheating.
You run hot, so balancing warmth with breathability has always been a problem when you're working out in cold weather; the Scott Men's Decoder Insulated Jacket has the answer. The answer is quilted ripstop panels at your core filled with PrimaLoft Eco insulation and stretchy, breathable Polartec Power Stretch at the shoulders, arms, and hood. Now you can rev up your winter runs without turning the inside of your jacket into a sauna; the lower-profile sleeves also make it easy to layer the Decoder under a shell for serious warmth on the slopes.
- Polyester woven ripstop is lightweight and packable
- Polartec Power Stretch softshell in the arms, shoulders, and fixed hood is stretchy for mobility and breathable for temperature regulation
- High-loft, part-recycled PrimaLoft Eco insulation offers reliable, earth-friendly warmth, even when wet
- Athletic fit is streamlined so there isn't a bunch of bulk to get in your way
- Hem drawcord can be adjusted with one hand
- Zip hand pockets on both sides give you a place to park chilly fingers