Get after it.
Dice through steep lines on just this side of your comfort zone knowing you're stable and mostly in control in the Salewa Ultra Train GTX Trail Running Shoe. This rugged mountain trainer was bred for burly, technical singletrack, with a Michelin rubber outsole prepared to take on rock and scree fields without hesitation. A strategic arrangement of lugs dig in and hang on so that you can keep your focus on what's ahead, while Salewa's Motion Guidance midsole trusts your foot's natural instincts, supporting it rather than correcting it to encourage an effortless stride.
Salewa hopes you'll run into rivers and streams often on your runs, so much so that it includes a full Gore-Tex liner in the Ultra Train to ward off pruny toes and chilly feet. It complements said liner with a breathable mesh upper to prepare the Ultra Train to dry quickly after a wet run, and adds torsional support with its 3F lacing system. The convenient quick-lace design stabilizes your midfoot and slims the heel for a secure fit that won't budge when you're grinding it out on a brutal climb.
- Rugged mountain trainer eager for technical trail runs
- Breathable mesh uppers allow for ample airflow
- Gore-Tex liner keeps feet dry through all weather
- Michelin rubber outsole lends durable traction
- Cushy midsole offers impact protection
- 3F Total System lacing adds midfoot and heel stability
- Item #SFW003W