Select your style & size:Select options
Adventure partners for your furry adventure partner.
Your pup doesn’t have to be running the Iditarod to enjoy the benefits of the Ruffwear Bark ’n Boots Polar Trex Boots. A grippy Vibram IceTek sole provides ice-specific traction in the slipperiest winter conditions, while a laminated softshell upper is flexible and outfitted with a DWR finish that sheds light moisture. Camstrap this bootie to your pooch, and rest assured knowing that extended gaiters help keep out even the deep snow. Scotchlite reflective trim adds safety for evening frolics.
- Protective footwear for pooches to wear in cold conditions
- 3-layer upper is water-resistant, wind-resistant, and breathable
- Gaiter extends over boot height for protection against skis
- Vibram outsole provides superb traction on icy surfaces
- Item #RUF001V
- Q & A
no more cold paws for my pup
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
these are amazing!!! my dog finally enjoys being outside. Make sure you tighten the Velcro or else they will slip off.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just tried the 4xs on our 19 pound Welsh Terrier seem to fit fine. The 3xs were too big. We tried some off market fleece booties/socks, but kept losing them. These are more sturdy for sure with the velcro and zipper. Hoping they stay on.
What is the width of your xs size? Ruffwear has the actual width listed as the size option on their site.