There's only one explanation for the graphite used in the shaft of the X650 Ski Pole: more power. Race or train with this pole in hand and feel the difference of crisp, powerful pole plants. Because the X650 is part of Rossignol's line of high-performance Nordic ski poles, it also benefits from a race-style wrist strap and oversized basket.
- Shaft is constructed with 30% graphite that reduces weight without sacrificing rigidity or overall strength
- Cork grip is contoured to reduce grip fatigue during long ski sessions
- Wrist strap has a wide profile and a tapered shape that supports your wrist so you transfer more power to your pole with each push
- Neoprene makes the Pro wrist strap comfortable and flexible enough to accommodate different hand and wrist shapes and sizes
- Large basket has teeth that grip icy and hardpacked surfaces so each pole plant is solid and crisp