Pursue a higher power.
This winter, wrap around and buckle up the Rossignol Men's Pursuit Sensor3 110 Ski Boot for unparalleled all-mountain performance and comfort. Normally you're unbuckling before you even reach the lift line, but thanks to this boot's Sensor3 design and Sensor Fit Liner, your battle with toe pain, instep pressure, and shin bang are a thing of the past. A 110 flex index ensures versatile performance while you race your buddies down groomers, hits the steeps, or duck into the trees for some pow. A precision-fit 100-millimeter last provides responsive power, and a neutral stance keeps you better-balanced, less fatigued, and more in control. What's it all mean? More comfort and performance using less energy. Like magic.
Rossignol's Sensor3 series of boots is ideal for expert to advanced skiers looking for powerful all-mountain performance and the precise fit that a 100mm last offers. The Pursuit 110 is squarely in the middle of the men's line with a versatile 110 flex index.
- 110 flex index gives hard-charging, aggressive skiers a reliable, solid boot for arcing turns, railing groomers, and flying through blower
- 100mm last offers a comfortable, precise, medium-sized boot width
- Polyether shell and PU hard padding deliver durable performance,
- Sensor3 technology features three key points of contact to the highly reactive polycarbonate insert for precise power transmission and control
- True-lasted, anatomical Sensor Fit liner has one-piece tongue and toebox, instep pocket, and self-shaping tongue to eliminate pressure and shin bang
- Notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle overlap boot performance
- Neutral stance delivers more control, better balance, and less fatigue with 4.5-degree ramp, 14-degree lean, and a laterally neutral cuff
- Four solid aluminum buckles micro-adjust for a locked-down, precise fit