Seamless transmission of high speed and powerful edging is the name of the game on the frontside.
Frontside shredders, rejoice: the award-winning, hard-carving Rossignol Pursuit HP Titanium Ski has met its match in the TPX/Axial2 140 Ti Binding. This power couple go together like peas and carrots, only faster. The ski features Power Turn rocker, which uses a high traditional camber underfoot and 10% rocker at the tip for tons of energy and easy turn initiation. An Oversize sidecut will make aggressive skiers squeal with glee, as it arcs with ease, precision, and insane power. And the classic sandwich construction offers durability and direct edge pressure for burly efficiency.
Rossignol's Pursuit series of skis is designed for frontside ripping, with powerful camber underfoot and a subtle touch of rocker at the tip for more playful carving. The HP sits at the top of the line, designed for aggressive expert skiers with a need for speed.
All this high-tech snow-slaying ability won't be lost with the perfectly matched binding, the TPX/Axial2 140 Ti Binding. Its Dual Action toe and Axial2 heel offer plenty of travel to prevent pre-release, multi-directional release, and multiple points of contact ensure secure hold when you're railing and safe release when you eat it.
- Power Turn Rocker profile delivers 90% high camber underfoot for energy and edge grip and a subtle 10% low rocker at tip for easier turning and a touch of playfulness
- Cascade tip staggers metal and fiberglass layers to reduce weight but maintain torsional strength for smooth turn initiation and full edge contact
- VAS Complex laminate features titanium stringers woven into basalt fibers to reduce vibration in choppy conditions, without adding weight
- Wood core gives the ski a smooth, consistent flex and lively feel underfoot (*AH note: this can depend HIGHLY on the TYPE of wood)
- Sandwich construction makes the ski durable and strong, and it directs pressure and power to the edges for precise turning
- 81mm waist width provides exceptional edge-to-edge quickness and allows for aggressive, high-speed turns on firm or hard terrain when coupled with oversize tip & tail (deep sidecut from tip to tail)
- Binding DIN setting range: 5-14
- Dual Action toe has four points of contact, 180-degree multi-directional release, and 45mm travel for secure hold and safety
- Axial2 heel has strong power transmission, high forward pressure elasticity, and 25mm vertical elastic travel for secure hold and safety
- Binding toe and heel have wide mounting zone for better contact on wider skis
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought these skis last winter and these skis are incredible. They are a great frontside skis. These skis have no speed limit and they are a very strong ski for an excellent skiier, not for the novice.