Tons of mountain-girl power in cozy comfort.
The ultra-warm and cozy Rossignol Women's Electra Sensor3 90 Ski Boot features a Sensor Fit pressure-free liner, efficient and powerful Sensor3 shell, and Thinsulate insulation. A women's-specific cut accommodates a wider lower calf, narrow heel, and smaller forefoot for a true performance fit. Larger aluminum buckles give you more torque for easier adjustments and an uncompromising fit. Slip your foot into this boot's notched instep with ease, and get into its neutral stance for optimal power and control and less fatigue. A 90 flex index lets you charge down the mountainside with liberating aggression, and a 100-millimeter last allows room for forgiving, all-day comfort while you bomb downhill. Like a lady, of course.
Rossignol's Sensor3 line of boots is ideal for expert to advanced
skiers looking for powerful all-mountain performance and the precise fit
that a 100mm last offers. The Electra 90 is the stiffer of the two women-specific boots in the series.
- Women's-specific tulip cuff accommodates a larger lower calf and boot shape fits a woman's narrower heel and smaller forefoot
- 90 flex index gives aggressive skiers a reliable, solid boot for arcing turns, railing groomers, and floating through blower
- 100mm last offers a comfortable, forgiving, medium-sized boot width
- Polyether shell and PU soft padding deliver durable performance, feel, and response
- Sensor3 technology features three key points of contact to the highly reactive polycarbonate insert for precise power transmission and control
- True-lasted, anatomical Sensor Fit liner has one-piece tongue and toebox, instep pocket, and self-shaping tongue to eliminate pressure and shin bang
- Thinsulate insulation provides warmth and comfort for a naturally colder woman's foot
- Notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle overlap boot performance
- Neutral stance delivers more control, better balance, and less fatigue with 4.5-degree ramp, 14-degree lean, and a laterally neutral cuff
- Four large, solid aluminum buckles micro-adjust for a locked-down, precise fit with easier-operating torque