For picture-perfect fly presentations of dry flies, emergers, and nymphs.
The RIO Trout LT DT Fly Line allows for soft, precise presentations, and it's built with the weight distributed towards the back of the line, which aids in making easy roll and single-handed spey casts.
- Long, delicate front taper allows for the softest, most precise presentations
- Extra supple line is built with the weight distributed towards the back of the line to aid in making easy roll and single-handed spey casts
- AgentX technology features a coating for enhanced performance, durability, and slickness
- MaxCast technology (high-tech line coating) actively repels water for higher floatation, longer casts, and greater durability
- MaxFloat construction features a proprietary tip coating for superior float, reduced drag, and quieter pickups
- Built with a supple, cold-water core and coating
- Dualtone marking system easily identifies the loading area of each fly line for convenience
- Welded loops on both ends for convenience
- Perfect for dry flies, nymphs, and emergers
- If you're buying a reel or spool and fly line, we'll be happy to rig it up for you, please give us a call at (855)-712-0513 for details
Share your thoughts
2 Wt Quick Review
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I purchased the 2 wt and its very supple. No line memory....what I was surprised with is that the 2 wt does not come with welded loops. I assume because it is a 2 wt, you need all the delicate presentation you require without spooking the fish. Loops can potentially scare fish.