If you've ever put a gash in your car's finish trying to hump a kayak or SUP onto your roof rack or strained your back trying to avoid said scratches, you'll appreciate the ingenious design of the Rhino-Rack Universal Side Loader. You simply pull out the bar, lift the front of your load onto it, and then pivot it onto the roof rack's crossbars. Your precious paint job is unblemished, and your back is a happy camper. If you have a tall car, if you're short, or if your boat is heavy and awkward, you'll wonder how you ever did without it. And, even if you don't fit into any of the above categories, you'll probably still find it indispensable.
- Foam-padded crossbar clamps on to most popular roof racks (Rhino, Rola, Prorack, Whisperbar, Thule Square, Aero, and Wing)
- Push-button operation allows quick release and easy storage
- Integrated load stop keeps your boat or board from sliding off the end of the bar
- Support pole assists with loads of more than 44 pounds
- Maximum capacity 132 pounds
- Includes heavy-duty bag for storage