- Detail Images
Fresh snow? Bring it on.
- Polartec Neo Shell nylon fabric uses a hydrophobic, microporous layer to resist moisture while allowing the two-way exchange of airflow for ventilation and temperature regulation
- Neo Shell fabric blocks 99.9% of wind for comfort in stormy conditions
- Tricot-lined waistband improves comfort under a harness
- YKK Aquaguard side leg zips help you optimize your fit without letting in moisture
- Articulated knees allow for a more natural and athletic fit
- Reflective trim enhances safety in low visibility
- Crampon patches at hems increase longevity and durability
Share your thoughts
need minor modifications
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have worn these pants for 6 days skiing this year, my biggest complaint is the lower leg will not zip over my ski boots when I am touring. If I zip them they are really tight around the the top of my boot (even when buckled) and bunched around my knees. The buckle on my ski boot wore a hole in the pants after 2 days skiing at the resort. I love how lightweight and breathable the fabric is, so I put duct tape over the hole and continue to ski in them. If the pants were cut to easily fit over ski boots and had the area over the buckles reinforced these pants would be perfect. I ordered a small and my ski boot is a Dynafit size 24, I wear the calf buckles on the 3rd notch.