Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Recreational Kayaks we have in stock.View Similar Products
A recreational boat for burgeoning paddlers into a little bit of everything.
- Zone seating uses an adjustable backrest and knee and thigh padding design to accommodate a wide range of paddlers
- Slidelock foot braces offer adjustable support so you can give your restless legs something to do
- Soft touch handles make carrying, loading, and unloading this boat easy
- Stern deck rigging holds last-minute items
- Stern hatch with dual density cover keeps your lunch sandwiches dry
- Item #PER0100
- Q & A
Zippy little kayak.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have two kayaks. This one and a 13.5 footer. I love them both. This one isn't quite as stable as my 13.5 foot kayak which can be a positive or a negative. When I go with family, I always have them use the more stable kayak just in case, but after a little while, they get more confident and always want to use this one because of how much more agile it is. You can make turns easier and accelerating in this one is easier. Don't forget to get a rack for your car. We got the Thule Hull-a-port Kayak Carrier which worked great.
roof rack optional
It actually fits inside a suburban with the front seats still up!
view not included
nothing beats a day on the water?
great little boat
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Love my boat - it floats great - works well, cuts through water good enough for getting here there and everywhere.
I can load it on the car myself (I do wish it was lighter because I'm not that strong - but I can't blame the boat for that). It never tips (even when I try to make it tip). Very happy to have this.
If you want something reliable and durable for enjoying the water - go for it!
I got my first prodigy in High School - my mom is STILL using it - when I moved, I bought my second and am still happy with it 7 years later.
Pro di gy !!!!!!
This is the most comfortable, best rec. boat I've ever owned and I've had 3 different models in 3 years !!
Great storage and awesome size for taking your small dog (beagle) on a ride. I mean it. I live in Arkansas and I've been in many boats and this is by far my favorite.