The Patagonia Women's Strider Pro Running Shorts have all the features you need to propel you to success on your next high-mileage trail adventure. The outer fabric is treated with a DWR finish that allows it to dry quickly and shed moisture as you run. The mesh liner is not only cooling, but also features a Polygiene odor control treatment to keep you fresh. Since nobody wants to bonk out midway through a run, Patagonia bumped up the pocket count to seven in order to store gels, snacks, and anything else you might need throughout your journey. A high split leg opening allows for great ease of movement, and a reflective logo lets you be seen should your run take you out to a more populated area.
- Performance-focused shorts for long trail adventures
- Moisture-wicking, fast-drying, DWR-treated fabric
- Cooling mesh liner with Polygiene odor control
- Seven total pockets to stash gels and run essentials
- Semi-fitted cut with high split leg for ease of movement
- Reflective logo and front and back
- Item #PAT01QS