Low profile warmth.
Whether you're posted up by the campfire, enjoying your seventh s'more of the evening or cruising up one of Castle Rock's famed routes, the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Insulated Jacket provides lightweight warmth. The Nano Puff boasts a tenacious exterior thanks to the recycled polyester shell and lining, which when combined keeps wind out and warmth in, while the DWR treatment prevents light precipitation from getting the best of your time spent outside. PrimaLoft Gold Eco maintains a moderate warmth-to-weight ratio, and ensures that you stay warm, even when wet.
Additionally, the Nano is fashioned with a slightly more narrow fit than in years past, and the horizontal baffling isn't just a pretty face—it assures that the synthetic insulation stays in place for maximum warmth. The hem is fully adjustable with its low-profile drawcord, and the two zippered hand pockets keep necessities (like snacks and supplies) close by. A storm flap and zipper garage discourage chafing on your chin, and the internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket, so you can stuff it, chuck it in your bag, and forget about it when temperatures start to warm up.
- A lightweight, synthetic insulated jacket for outdoor pursuits
- Tenacious recycled ripstop exterior resists grabby tree branches
- DWR treatment keeps light precipitation at bay
- PrimaLoft Gold Eco maintains warmth-to-weight ratio, even when wet
- Full-length zipper boasts zipper garage
- Two hand pockets and internal chest pocket (doubles as stuff sack)
- Since the 1980s, Patagonia has created dependable and thoughtful clothing for outdoor enthusiasts
- Item #PAT01M5
- Q & A
So many uses, so little time!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
This thing is light and warm! Fits true to size and feels great. It’s very packable for when you need to shed some layers while hiking. I bought a Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket to go over the Nano Puff when it rains. They work perfectly in combination with each other.
Can also be used as a midlayer piece for winter skiing or an outer layer peace while fly fishing in the fall or early spring, so awesome!
Jacket of the Century
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
This jacket is so comfortable and was the best investment for a two week backpacking trip through Europe. I really love the fit, warmth and convenience to pack away when not in use. I am 5'10