- Detail Images
- Synthetic leather upper is durable and soft to the touch
- Partially recycled EVA insole and anatomic footbed provide cushioning and support
- Elastic stretch bands and rear pull loop for easy on/off
- Armadillo sole grips well in all types of terrain
- Lightweight design is ideal for packing the Advocate in the recesses of your pack, purse, or lunch bag
Share your thoughts
Wife Loves 'Em
She uses them for travelling. They weigh nothing, fold down flat, and are super airy and comfortable for warm destinations. They're like closed-toe flip-flops...a bit more elegant and dressy, but just as comfy.
Super Comfortable, and good traction!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Patagonia's Advocate shoe is super comfy! I was looking for a laid back shoe that was an alternative to a slip on, and this fits like a glove! The sole is super thin and this shoe runs true to size.
perfect for in-camp. They pack down nicely and are extremely lightweight. I love that you can throw them in the laundry machine after an extended backpacking trip