The load may wriggle more, but the concepts are the same.
- Soft, supportive shoulder straps have strategically-placed ventilating holes and mesh contact surfaces
- Adjustable hip-belt helps accommodate your load that gets heavier with each wearing
- Padded ventilated child harness adjusts easily to hold your kid securely
- Framing around your child is fully padded, with extra padding behind the head, for comfort and protection
- Reversible drool pad is removable and washable
- Stirrups adjust as your child grows
- Hydration sleeve behind back panel ensures you get the fluids you need (reservoir not included)
- Detachable daypack adds flexible capacity
- Built-in sunshade lets you tackle sunny trails without worries
- Large lower compartment holds diapers, jackets, and bulky items; padded changing pad included
Share your thoughts
Awesome Kid Pack!!!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a great kid pack. I walk my dog on trails near my house and I bring my daughter in this pack about 3 times a week for about a mile each time. We've also done longer 3-4 hour hikes with lunches, water, baby gear, dog snacks, and a DSLR Camera. The pack handles all this and stays super comfortable. My daughter is also very comfortable and loves riding in this thing. It is way more fun for her than a stroller, and she falls asleep in it no problem. I've only used this one but the reason why I bought it over the others is overall comfort and adjust ability, the retractable sun shade is awesome and completely necessary where I am in Central Texas, and the "drool pad" is very comfortable for her to put her head down and fall asleep, plus it pulls off for easy washing. Great overall pack highly recommended.