Teamwork makes the dream work.
From park and street to powder and big mountain, The Nitro team dabbles in everything, so it should be no surprise the Men's Team Snowboard Binding was built to do a little bit of everything too. Your leg isn't perfectly symmetrical, so Nitro employed an asymmetrical design to match your leg's shape to allow for better comfort and control. It also has a medium-stiff flex that's supportive enough for big jumps and fast runs, yet is flexible enough to jib with. A Stealth Air Baseplate delivers an even lighter feel and quick response, which is also equipped with Nitro's Air dampening system to take the edge off flat landings and absorb vibrations for reduced fatigue.
The canted footbed aligns your legs in a more natural position for greater comfort and less fatigue, and it's made with EVA for comfort. The profiled ergo-cut ankle straps are asymmetrical to provide medial flex while adding lateral support for comfort and enhanced edge power. The toe strap is a convertible model that can be worn over the toe or in front of the toe to pull your boot back into the binding's heelcup. The forged aluminum buckles work with the composite Speedwheel for years of smooth, slip-free use, and Easy Entry Buckle Tech keeps the straps out of your way when you're stepping into your binding.
- Mid-stiff-flexing binding that handles everything from pow to park
- Asym highback delivers ideal blend of support, response, and flex
- Lightweight baseplate provides solid response and solid feel
- Canted EVA footbed fights off fatigue and plush comfort
- Decadent ankle strap eliminates pressure points with the right fit
- Toe strap is cored out for low weight and precise fit
- Universal disc plate works with any board you pull out
- Item #NTR009A
- Q & A
Great binding outside of the breaking.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I took these out once in the early season. They felt great, super cushy, light, responsive; everything I was hoping for. And then, when I folded the highback down to put them away, both bindings' highback broke at the interior pivot point. I've never seen anything like it. I was not even riding hard that day, there weren't any jumps to come up short or long on, no cliffs, nothing. I cannot recommend these, I returned them and got some Unions.
Best fitting binding on the market
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The comfort of air, the durability of reinforced cable straps, the true board flex underfoot provided by the mini disc system, are amazing features, but the best part about the TEAM is that the fit is so good you barely feel your feet connected to the board.