Select your style & size:Select options
Always up to no good.
Cruise winding roads and bomb down steeps with confidence on the Never Summer Deviant Longboard. The stiff maple deck features a drop-through mount for stability at high speeds, as well as a W concave, double rocker, and double-drop rocker to keep your feet firmly planted when you're ripping hard carves and laying out slides. P-Tex sidewalls at the nose and tail protect the deck from dings and dents, and the Carbonium base finish gives it a sleek look. Plus, the Deviant was made in Colorado by the people who ride, so you know it's up to snuff.
- Best used for freeriding down big, winding hills
- Stiff maple deck construction offers high levels of response and stability
- Symmetrical double rocker, "W" concave, and ergonomic pockets lock you in
- P-tex nose and tail protection defends against dents and dings
- Support homegrown companies with this Made in America board
- Item #NVS005B