- Detail Images
Strap the basics to your back, run like the wind, and forget everything else.
- 3-Way Propulsion Harness support uses an adjustable-height sternum strap and adjustable side straps to create a fit that won't slide around while you run
- Included hydration bladder is filter-compatible so you can refill your supply of H20 even if there isn't a faucet in sight
- Dual-zipper opening and hook-and-loop closure allows for quick access to hydration bladder so there's no need to remove it for refills
- An attached rear shock cord can be tightened with one pull for securing a jacket or spare layer
- Reflective tube guides help you remain visible to vehicular traffic at dawn, dusk, and in the dead of night
Share your thoughts
I just finished my first ultra on European soil using this vest and I was quite pleased with it, especially since this race (among others in Europe) require the runner to carry a number of items with them. In addition to the standard fare I schlep around -- GU, ClifBlocks, water, and TUMS -- I also had to carry with me a headlamp (along w/ spare batteries), a thermal blanket, a whistle, band-aids, a windbreaker/jacket, a map of the trail provided by the race organizers, my iPhone, and a water bottle. When the bladder was filled to capacity (two liters) the pack was, of course, moderately heavy but the bounce was minimal and the weight well-distributed. All in all, a solid race/hydration vest.