- Detail Images
Encourage bonding without cramping anyone's style.
- Mesh wall panels and fly ventilation windows allow air to circulate in warm weather
- Color-coded SR buckle attachment of tent and fly, as well as set-up instructions printed right on the stuff sack, make set-up easier
- Detachable ceiling loft pocket and interior storage pocket help organize gear
- Bathtub floor construction and taped floor seams help you stay dry on a wet weekend
Share your thoughts
Sent it back
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Price is good, until you get it and set it up. Then you realize what you're actually getting. If you're used to Marmot, Mtn Hardwear, etc don't bother with this tent. Additionally, my tent had tears in the (extremely thin) material that had been patched at the factory.
Don't believe me just look at the Material specs. Its a Walmart quality tent. I sent mine back. Went back to Mountain Hardwear. Like I said, depending on your application it might work fine. If you're used to higher end tents you won't be able to use this. If you're used to cheaper tents then buy a cheaper tent. Don't fool yourself into thinking you're getting a high end tent for a cheaper price.
Love the set up and pole design. This is my first good tent (not Coleman). The poles slide effortlessly through the fly and as for setting up the tent itself, there are no pole holes the whole thing is clips. It FULLY fits in the back without rolling up snug... Im a crammer so it was nice to find that it wasn't neccwssary to roll and fold and struggle, take it down and stuff it in! If you unhook half the overhead storage pockets you can hang your iPad and watch a movie perfectly. The ventilation could use a little help over night but ending both the front and back first thing in the morning has it all dried off in no time. The front vestibule is a good size.
The tent fits two adults with a queen size air mattress, a large dog crate, a large dog bed (two 69 pound dogs) and all our gear with room to maneuver around. I stand 5'6" and do not touch the top, same in the vestibule.