- Detail Images
Get out and eat up.
- Add boiling water directly into this bag, reseal it, and wait for your meal to cook to perfection
- Compact vacuum pack won't take up much room in your pack or expand at high elevations
- Contains protein and carbohydrates to keep you going in the backcountry
- Check the tech specs (on right of page) for complete list of ingredients and nutrition facts
Share your thoughts
Filling meal with great taste
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
One of my favorites from Mountain House. I eat a lot so this 2.5 serving is enough to feed me after a long day of hiking/climbing/backpacking.
decent meal, but nothing special
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is one if the better meals that mountain house makes, once again it is not stellar but it will feed you.
A solid meal for two guys when on my BC ski treks. I like it a lot and buy it every time I go but its pretty potent. You'll be burping up peppers and onions all day.
not the best tasting meal i have had but very filling and with a little pepper it went down just the same.
Great food for trip!
I was super nervous about this dinner, mainly about taste. It was super easy to cook and tasted amazing! I am super impressed. Great for long backpacking trips! It's says it is a 2.5 serving size, I feel you can totally feed 3!
Not my favorite but doable
Tastes great after hiking in deep snow for 10 hours at 10,000+ ft. Tastes horrible at home.