- Detail Images
Big warmth designed for big mountains.
Few people are as familiar with bitter-cold alpine temperatures as mountaineering legend Ueli Steck, so the fact that he helped design and develop the Mountain Hardwear Men's Nilas Insualted Bib is really saying something. The windproof AirShield Elite shell fabric puts the brakes on heat-thieving winds while the lofty 850-fill Q-Shield Down boasts the ability to maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture.
- AirShield Elite shell fabric provides total windproof protection and starts breathing instantly so you stay dry and comfortable
- Baffle construction legs are stuffed with 850-fill Q-Shield Down for toasty warmth
- Q.Shield Down is treated with a permanent water repellency that allows the down to continue to insulate even when exposed to moisture
- Stretchy fleece bib adds warmth and allows you to move freely
- Adjustable suspenders provide a snug fit that keeps the pants riding where they should
- Watertight center front zip keeps wet conditions out and makes for easy on and off
- Zippered chest pocket keeps valuables safely stowed
- Abrasion resistant scuff guards protect the pants from sharp crampons and boots