- Community Images
The future of down bags.
Moving fast and light in the backcountry doesn't mean you can ignore the weather. Despite its unbelievably low weight, the Mountain Hardwear Mtn Speed Down Sleeping Bag is rated at a versatile 32 degrees, which is plenty warm for spring, summer, and fall camping in most areas of the US. The reason for the low temperature rating and low weight is super-high-quality 850 fill-power goose down, which is treated with Mountain Hardwear's innovative Q.Shield water-repellant. Q.Shield is used on the down fibers to maintain the down's insulating properties if the down gets wet, so the days of using synthetic bags in wet areas are over.
- 32-degree rating is extremely versatile for camping from early spring to late fall
- Top-shelf 850 fill-power goose down for unmatched insulation and packability
- Snug-cut mummy shape for efficient insulation, low weight, and tiny pack size
- Ergonomic footbox designed around the natural position of the foot for increased comfort
- Ripstop nylon shell for added durability
- Q.Shield water-repellent infused down fibers maintain insulating properties even after they are exposed to moisture
- Five-chamber hood design for consistent insulation around your head
- Down-filled face gasket keeps drafts from getting into the bag through the head opening
- Insulated, anti-snag draft tube seals cold air from the zipper
- Half-length zipper for light weight
- Incredibly low sub-one-pound pack weight