Select your style & size:Select options
Appease the mountain gods.
The Marmot Thor 3-Person 4-Season Tent has a burly six-pole design to fight off wind and snow during the roughest high-mountain storms. Designed specifically for alpine climbing and mountaineering, the Thor Tent stands strong whether you're taking on Rainer, Denali, or Aconcagua.
Marmot thought ahead to storm-bound days and gave this tent the Knees Pole System to steepen the walls and increase its overall interior space. Coated nylon keeps the tent intact through some of weather's worst offerings, while the pole sleeve/clip combination delivers a strong, sturdy, and well-ventilated tent that's easy to set up. Meanwhile, Marmot made sure that all perimeter floor seams are up and off the ground for incredible waterproof protection when you're battling the elements on high. Two large, D-shaped doors make for easy entry and exit while also opening up its flow, and the pole-support vestibule provides spacious storage for all of your gear at the end of the day.
- Three-person, four-season basecamp-style shelter
- High-denier nylon construction provides waterproof, durability
- Knee-pole design creates steeper sidewalls for added space
- Fully taped fly and bathtub-style floor keep it waterproof
- Pole sleeve/clip combo ensures strength and ventilation
- Interior pockets keep your essentials off the floor
- Two mesh doors with a vestibule open up the space
- Item #MAR014N