- Detail Images
With this much dry comfort, nothing will lure you inside.
Fully taped Gore-Tex protection, brushed tricot coziness, and essential venting and gaiters make the Marmot Women's Freerider Pant requisite for ripping all day long. A loose fit and articulated knees give you unhindered mobility. Free and easy, dry and cozy: you'll skip the hot-cocoa break.
- Durable 2-layer Gore-Tex is waterproof and breathable—guaranteed
- Fully taped seams prevent leaks and drafts from sneaking in
- Reversed brushed tricot seat and thighs add warmth and comfort to colder areas
- Loose fit with adjustable waist with snap closure and zippered fly gives ample room for optimal freedom of mobility
- Articulated knees allow easy, natural movement
- Leg water-resistant zips vent out air when riding up a storm or on a hike
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow and cold from sneaking into your boots
- Ankle water-resistant zippers make putting on and off and adjusting boots a cinch
- Cordura scuff guards protect against ski edges and wear and tear in this high-stress area
- 2 back and handwarmer pockets with water-resistant zippers protect and secure essentials
- Flapped cargo pocket with zipper pocket adds convenience and style