Marmot Expedition Mitt
Huddle your fingers together for extra warmth.
Developed for high-altitude pursuits and expeditions into the bitter cold, the Marmot Expedition Mitt employs waterproof breathable MemBrain fabric and PrimaLoft One insulation to create a cozy, on-route sleeping bag for your digits.
- Marmot Membrain fabric features a proprietary waterproof breathable PU laminate to maximize waterproofing, breathability, and durability
- PrimaLoft One insulation features ultra-fine synthetic fibers to trap warmth, provide water resistance, and survive repeated compressions
- DriClime Bi-Component lining wicks moisture away from your skin so your digits stay comfortable
- Reinforced palm stands up to abuse
- Wrist strap and gauntlet drawcord cinch down to help keep snow out and warmth in
- Safety leash included for extra security during transitions
- Nose wipe dispenses rogue snot particles with the precision of a rooftop sniper and the sultry smoothness of a cabaret dancer's inner thigh