- Durable, water-resistant materials provide a sturdy case that shields your lens from the wet
- Thick, one-piece foam padding gives all-over protection for fragile glass and mounts
- OverLap Zipper system safeguards your lens from dust and moisture
- SlipLock attachment tab with hook-and-loop fasteners secure the case to a compatible bag, belt, or loop
- Internal mesh pocket stashes your lens cap
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
You know the size of it...so I'll tell you that I have this kind of case for more then 10 years now! (different sizes) and it put the lens in a very safe place. you can give it a very bad days and you will know that the lens safe inside and it is good!
the canvas and zipper have a very long life (I'm a nature photographer so it eat send, mud and all).
if you need a lens case take it!