Select style & size:Select options
Pointy sticks with mad grip.
When you take your sword-fighting style to the park, bring a set of sticks that'll measure up. The Line Pin Ski Poles have a super sticky BMX grip that you'll want when you're gettin' corked, and with their Grab Tab grips, your hand won't slide off when you slap them on a rail. Screwoff! baskets let you switch your small park baskets out with something with more float when things get deeper, and the 6061 aluminum won't snap when your sick gap-to-rail turns into a not-so-sick gap-to-faceplant.
- 6061 aluminum
- BMX rubber Grab Tab grips
- Adjustable webbing straps
- Screwoff baskets
- Item #LIN001L
- Q & A
Pointy Sticks With Grips
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Once i pulled these babies out of the bag I knew i would like them.
1. Great price for a simple, light, ski pole that you can swap baskets on.
2. BMX grip is great for medium sized hands and it does not have forced finger placement so its easy to go for a grab and then come back to the grip easily.
3. Grab tabs help you eat tacos with your ski poles.
Great basic pole
These poles have great grips and nice baskets that can be unscrewed and replaced with power baskets. It is an aluminum pole so it will not be the most durable - as I found out when I fell on them. It does not splinter like Carbon but it is also not as light. If you are looking for a 'standard', run of the mill pole, this is the ticket.
One of my favorite poles I've ridden with in a while. Light and durable, and no issues with them this season.