Your feet will still be singing even at the end of a long hike.
Many worthwhile day hikes, like most operas, are long and require stamina and lots of snacks. In the Keen Women's Verdi II WP Hiking Shoe, you'll make it to the end of trail with a spring in your step and song in your heart. Keen.Dry technology keeps the creek in its banks (and out of your shoes) while still allowing foot heat and sweat to escape. The low-cut ankle and compression-molded EVA midsole make this hiker feel like your favorite running shoe: super-bouncy with lots of room to move. The 4mm traction lugs and rubber outsole provide stability and traction to help carry you over rugged terrain for miles on end.
- Keen.Dry is a waterproof, breathable membrane designed to keep water out but let perspiration escape for long-wearing comfort and decreased chances of blisters
- Mesh upper is lightweight and breathable so your foot don't drown in sweat
- Leather overlays serve many purposes: additional water resistance, abrasion resistance, and darn-tootin' good lookin'
- Laces let you tighten this shoe for the long haul or loosen things up when sitting around the fire at night
- Compression-molded EVA midsole offers long-lived cushioned support for your paws
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides traction without the tracks
- 4mm traction digs in when the terrain gets rough for sure-footed hiking