- Detail Images
A boot that's packed with modern technology but that gives a tip of the hat to tradition.
- KENN.Dry membrane keeps your feet dry on wet and muddy trails but allows water vapor you generate on an ascent to escape
- Tough waterproof leather upper increases water-resistance and withstands many seasons of abuse on rocky trails
- KEEN.CUSH midsole combines recycled PU, cork, and memory foam that contours to your foot and helps cushion your it from rocky, uneven trails
- Removable dual-density EVA footbed and heel insert let you customize the cushioning to match your needs and foot shape
- ESS shank provides lateral (side-to-side) and torsional (twisting) stability while you rock hop over mountain streams
- Outsole incorporates 4mm multi-directional lugs that dig into mud and slick surfaces
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Bought these boots for my daughter to attend Penn State football games and go to class in State College where the weather can get bitter cold and very wet. She LOVES these boots. She has thanked me many times for them because they are not only stylish, but keep her feet completely dry and warm. The boots run true to size. She can wear either a women's size 6 1/2 or a size 7 regular width and I purchased the 7 and it was perfect !
Happy with Keen Glarus boots
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I needed new boots and these were very well reviewed on other sites. They have been comfortable and no blisters after three different hikes more than 8 miles in length. I haven't gotten them wet yet, so can't comment on how waterproof. So far I am very pleased. They are a little higher on my ankle than my other mid level boots (Merrel Moab goretex). This is my first time purchasing Keen boots. Mail order service from Back Country was very prompt. They also had the best price.
KEEN Glarus Hiking Boot - Women's
Soft and comfy for light hiking
Right out of the box these boots are comfy. Typical Keen, only these are higher than their mids and all leather. Just back from a 4 day backpack carrying only 25 lbs. Insoles were trashed but the boot held up. It rained and we waded many streams and my feet were dry. These arent your heavy duty backpacking boots but if you want soft comfort out of the box these are for you. Dont think they will last as long as a stiff boot however. Im putting in new insoles and heading to Peru for a 10 day trek. Hope they make it.