Wickedly-lightweight hybrid sandals for watersports or kicking around camp.
Whether you're scrubbing barnacles off the bottom of your boat or busy setting up a hammock in the backyard, lighten your load with the KEEN Men's Clearwater CNX Sandals. KEEN used its KEEN.CNX technology to combine light weight with supportive, foot-protecting features.
- Washable polyester webbing uppers provide exceptional durability and a timeless look
- Mesh linings with Aegis antimicrobial treatment feel smooth and comfortable against your skin and keep the sandals fresh
- KEEN.CNX technology incorporates three specific features to offer a low-profile, efficient, lightweight silhouette that lends protection, durability, and the KEEN fit
- Minimal upper construction eliminates layers of material for light weight and a more comfortable fit and feel
- A minimal heel-to-toe drop allows the foot to move naturally, connecting to the ground without overcompensating
- Contoured arches add mid-foot support, while metatarsal ridges give natural underfoot support
- 4mm midsole drop for all-day comfort
- Lightweight PU midsoles and TPU midfoot shanks for long-lasting support and comfort
- Keen.Protect consists of KEEN's patented toe protection where the sandals outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection from debris and rocks
- Secure Fit Lace capture system with 2mm static laces enables an easy on-and-off and offers a comfortable, secure fit
- Multi-directional flex grooves on low-profile soles enhance the natural flexibility of the feet and improve ground contact
- Non-marking rubber outsoles with razor siping lend advanced traction on slick surfaces
Share your thoughts
Light, solid, awesome.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Picked these up as a backcountry water crossing and camp shoe... something light to haul in, yet comfortable, rugged and can be submerged without issue. They've succeeded in all respects.
Much lighter than the classic Newport, but of similar design. The soles do leave a little to be desired, thickness-wise, but again, they're lightweight, so no real issue there.
Be weary of the plastic pull toggle at the end of the elastic laces. A good tug will pull the elastic out of the assembly, but is easy enough to put back in. Just grab the elastic itself if you need to really crank them down.
Would have been 5 stars without the toggle issue.