The Ally looks as good as it feels and sounds.
For you ladies looking for a sleek, low-profile helmet, K2 stepped it up a notch with the Women's Ally Pro Audio. Its super lightweight design doesn't give you a giant balloon-head complex, and its Level 3 Baseline Audio System means you never miss a call or a beat.
- Minimalist and low-profile design enables the Ally to look as good as it feels and fits
- In-mold construction molds the EPS liner directly to the lightweight polycarbonate shell for solid protection and light weight
- Passive Channel ventilation uses channels on the inside surface of the EPS to direct airflow between your head and the helmet and to remove moisture and excess heat so you stay dry and comfortable all day long
- Level 2 Baseline Audio system (integrated headphones and on-cord mini-mic) connect to your cell phone or audio player so you can stay connected on the hill
- Level 2 also features a detachable cord, single squeeze button for pause/play and answer/hang up button
- Removable, washable full-wrap liner offers full coverage and snugly cradles your head for a dialed fit
- Liner also features a crown mesh that wicks moisture and breathes well to prevent overheating
- K2dialed Fit system (an ergonomically inspired three-point adjustable interface) uses the simple twist of a dial to create a custom, comfortable fit no matter what your head shape and no matter where you are
- Back polymer goggle clip keeps your goggles in place
- Compliant with ASTM F2040 and CE ski and snowboard helmet safety standards
Share your thoughts
coolest helmet on the mountain
I saw this helmut for more than double the price here in Santiago, Chile and ordered it backcountry to the states for less than half price. great helmut, very stylish and very well fitted/warm. confidence, security and style