Watching the sun rise over a sky-piercing chain of mountains just isn't the same without a cup of hot coffee in your hand, and the GSI Outdoor Infinity Backpacker Mug is just what you need for easy insulated sipping. The Sip-It Lid seals when shut to prevent spills and hold in heat while the collapsible webbing handle provides a comfy grip.
- Clear polypropylene construction is lightweight, non-leaching, and fully recyclable
- Insulated sleeve protects hands from steaming hot beverages and keeps your coffee warm
- Sip-It Lid seals when shut to hold in the heat
- Collapsible webbing handle gives a secure grip on the mug
- Mug weighs in at a trail-friendly 3.5 ounces
Share your thoughts
My go-to mug.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love this mug because it's insulated and holds a decent amount of your favorite beverage. The insulating cover is removable and the whole mug is nice and light. I usually store my coffee in it when backpacking also. Highly recommend it.
Can someone tell me if the "clear polypropylene...
Can someone tell me if the "clear polypropylene construction" means that you can remove the sleeve and actually use this as a measuring cup?
I just ordered the GSI nesting mug/bowl and was a bit disappointed to find out that they are pretty useless for measuring liquid.
You're in luck this time. The sleeve is removable which will allow you to see how much liquid is in there.
Will an MSR pocket rocket fit inside this...
Will an MSR pocket rocket fit inside this guy?
fsup, no it does not. I was hoping the same thing. I bought one yesterday and went home and tried to fit my pocket rocket in the mug. It's about 1/4 to 1/2 inch too tall. Wasn't a deal breaker though. Haven't used it yet but seems like a nice mug. Hoping to use it to hydrate my pasta and rice dishes while hiking.