- Community Images
When all you need are the essentials.
If rather than tour the whole day away you're simply skinning at dawn for two laps or slipping into the sidecountry from the resort, the Gregory Targhee 18 Backpack has your back―without burdening it. The Targhee 18 has a slim and low profile that isn't cumbersome on lifts, and it has just enough space for the essentials, like avy gear, a layer, a snack, and water.
- Vertflex Suspension's framesheet and perimeter wire wishbone frame helps to vertically stabilize pack while maintaining balance, securing load, and allowing for torsional flexibility
- Main compartment accessed by barn door rear panel entry
- Dedicated avalanche safety gear organization pocket fits shovel, probe and accessories and is positioned to cut down on critical access time
- Hydration system includes sleeve in back panel and insulated feed through shoulder harness that prevents water from freezing in tube
- Slim profile harness for ease of movement
- Streamlined webbing waist-belt reduces weight
- Top accessory pocket for stowing goggles