- Community Images
Versatile, comfortable pack for overnight or weekend backpacking trips.
Pack the Gregory Women's Sage 55 Backpack with everything you need for an overnight or a light-packing weekend trip in the backcountry. Its women-specific design ensures a comfortable, all-day fit while you hike to your campsite or hut, while the multiple pockets and front pouch make access to your gear a cinch.
- Women-specific Intuition 3D suspension system offers an ideal blend of fit, comfort, and lightweight construction
- Cross-ridged backpanel features moisture-wicking mesh that offers cooling support across your back
- 3D harness and waist-belt use moisture-wicking mesh to keep your main body contact points dry for superb all-day comfort
- Lightweight and sturdy Wire Wishbone frame provides load transfer and upper-pack anti-barreling in a single-piece stay
- 55-liter backpack comfortably holds up to 35 pounds of your overnight or lightweight backpacking gear
- Top access stashes your camp gear and positions your stuff close to your back for ideal weight distribution
- Horseshoe-style front zipper enables quick access to the pack's main body
- Tough, abrasion-resistant fabric and construction for improved longevity
- Integrated, coordinating rain cover for convenience
- External hydration access for convenience
- Top lid security pocket and a quick-access, side-stash zippered pocket hold your snacks, first aid kit, and other gear
- Front bucket-style pocket stashes your lunch or rain jacket while two side pockets carry your water bottles
- Side and bottom compression secures your pack load and helps to evenly distribute the pack's weight
- Dual attachment points secure your ice axes or trekking poles
- Torso Length: [extra small] 14-16in, [small] 16-18in, [medium] 18-20in
Share your thoughts
MEASURING YOUR TORSO LENGTH AT HOME
Easy and helpful guide to measuring yourself for the right size backpack...
Sage 55 WITH COLLETTE MCINERNEY AND JOE
Professional climbers and Gregory Ambassadors, Collette McInerney and Joe Kinder, show us how they use the new Savant and Sage packs.
A new series perfect for overnight trips, trekking, and general mountain use, offering a full, traditional feature set without a lot of clutter. Easy access to gear makes these packs versatile enough for use in the backcountry or traveling across the globe. Molded foam back panel, harnesses and waist belt means you'll get maximum durability and stability in this do-everything pack line.