Select your style & size:Select options
Peace of mind for going big.
Equipped with a Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), the Giro Women's Era MIPS Helmet gives you added peace of mind for picking tight lines through tree runs, slashing powder down steeps, and sending park hits. MIPS technology protects your head from damaging rotational impacts with its elastomeric attachment system along the Low Friction Liner. This liner attachment creates a slip plane that moves a few millimeters in the event of an angled crash, dissipating rotational impacts from damaging your brain.
In-mold construction lends a lightweight feel and attractive aesthetic, with an EPS foam liner that absorbs damaging impacts in the event of a crash. Dialing in security, Giro's In Form system provides a fine-tuned fit with the simple flick of a dial. This fit system wraps your head precisely through high-speed skiing and riding. Thermostat control ventilation opens and closes with a sliding button atop the helmet, lending customizable comfort through widely varying alpine conditions. Plush ear pads are compatible with Outdoor Tech's custom speakers (not included) for jamming out on the slopes.
- Polycarbonate in-mold construction for lightweight protection
- MIPS technology reduces rotational impact from angled crashes
- EPS foam absorbs damaging crashes (single-impact protection)
- In Form system with adjustable dial for a custom fit
- Thermostat Control ventilation with sliding button
- Compatible with Outdoor Tech audio systems (not included)
- Item #GIR00D2
- Q & A
Can the goggle band holder in the back of the helmet be removed? I have Smith goggles that buckle right there and seems wouldn't fit. Thanks!