Select your style & size:Select options
With its compact size, low weight, and immense versatility, the Gerber Mini Outrigger Knife is an ideal daily companion. The Assisted Opening Mechanism and dual thumb studs allow you to deploy the blade almost instantly while the pocket clip keeps the knife securely stowed between tasks.
- Stainless steel drop-point blade resists corrosion and holds a keen edge
- Assisted Opening 2.0 Mechanism with dual thumb studs allows for quick and easy one-handed opening
- Plunge Lock keeps the blade securely fixed when in use
- Pocket Clip prevents the knife from falling out of your pocket
- Aluminum handle with a rubberized coating provides a secure grip
- Compact size and low weight of just 2.8 ounces make the Outrigger Mini an ideal choice for daily carry
- Item #GER2694
- Q & A
Gerber Mini Outrigger Knife does the job
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got this for use around the house and camping. It's come in handy quite a bit in both aspects. I had a tendency to lose pocket knives quite often so I purchased this one for it's fold up size and slide it in with the blade on the inside of my back pocket - perfect size for that. It's been really easy to open from the get go and even with just one hand. This knife has been used to cut thick rope, open cardboard boxes as well as cut off cardboard flaps, cut rags from towels, make marsh mellow sticks from both dry and wet wood, etc. and the blade hasn't really dulled much....we got it 6 months ago and it's been sharpened once 3 weeks ago before we left on the last camping trip of the year here in UT... : [. Good all-around pocket knife!
hard to open
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
bought for my wife. It's too hard to open so it's being returned.