- Detail Images
An all-terrain, all-conditions ladies' ski.
If you're the type of gal who rarely sticks to skiing just groomers, wait until you get a load of G3's award-winning Zest Ski. This lightweight ski enables you to speed down chalky leftovers and groomers and float down fluff like an accomplished all-mountain ski diva. Its Early Rise 2.5 profile and 100mm waist give you the versatility to explore the backcountry, sidecountry, and everything your favorite resort has to offer no matter what the condition.
- EarlyRise 2.5 profile features an early-rise tip with just the right amount of camber underfoot and a slight tail rise to enhance your freeride performance, provide better floatation, and offer easy steering for bigger skis
- Low-mass tip and dual-density sidwall make high-speed jitters a thing of the past
- JoyRide construction features a fiberglass and poplar wood core which makes a lively, smooth, and super-fun ski to ride
- Poplar wood core also has an excellent weight-to-strength ratio which offers a lightweight ski that lasts
- Dual-density ABS/TPU sidewall consists of two different densities of ABS and TPU so that the softer, lower layer acts as a shock absorption system, while the upper layer provides direct energy transfer to ski edges
- 100mm waist enables the Zest to float effortlessly in pow and turn easily and predictably in all conditions
- Variable Q sidecut means a shorter turning radius in the front half of the ski and a longer turning radius in the rear for effortless turn initiation and a tail that enables you to tweak your turns and dump speed progressively
- Flat-skin-ready tail notch for when the resort isn't enough and it's time to head out the sidecountry gates