Adventures come in all shapes and sizes.
Wearing a highly technical jacket as you whittle a new corncob pipe on the porch or stacking wood behind the cabin isn't really necessary, but you don't want to sacrifice warmth and versatility either. The Duckworth's WoolCloud Hooded Insulated Jacket combines a casual, Montana-inspired style with highly functional wool-blend insulation to keep you warm, comfortable, and looking good whether you're outdoorsy or a city slicker. Inside the sturdy but lightweight polyester fabric, WoolCloud insulation's highly breathable, temperature-regulating, and durable blend of USA-sourced wool, merino wool, and recycled polyester is sure to keep you toasty in the cold seasons. Additionally, this jacket is a low-profile layer designed to sit close to the skin, so it's easy to throw a rain shell over the top if the weather turns wet, and it has dual hand pockets for storage and warmth.
- A versatile, insulated jacket for work around the cabin
- Tough, polyester exterior keeps weather at bay
- Wool blend insulation offers low-profile, toasty warmth
- Hand pockets keep necessities close by
- Paneled hood provides added protection from elements
- Item #DKW0018