Whatever big mountains throw at you.
There could be fluffy powder one day, and icy moguls the next; either way, the DPS Women's Zelda 106 Pure3 Ski will ride with equal prowess. Its 106mm waist width assures adequate flotation on those hard-to-miss, I'll-quit-work-if-I-have-to powder days; however, a short turn radius allows you to navigate moguls with ease.
DPS shaped the Zelda with a rockered tip that planes through powder, camber underfoot to ensure proper edge control on hardpack, and a slightly raised tail for a pivoty, easy-to-turn feel. Its Pure3 construction combines a strong aspen wood core with a stiff carbon laminate that's light and powerful for a better riding experience. The textured top prevents snow from building up so you don't feel weighed down by the end of the day.
- A powerful freeride ski for big mountain lines
- 106mm waist width provides float and is maneuverable on hardpack
- Playful rocker at tip and tail
- Cambered underfoot for edge control in mixed snow
- Stiff, strong, and powerful aspen wood core
- Pure3 construction with carbon laminate, textured top, and UHMW sidewalls
- Item #DPK000H
- Q & A
If I had my druthers...
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have demoed these skis.
I'd rather have the Nina 99. I liked this for cruddy snow since it's beefy. It powered through the chop and crust. But, I feel far quicker and more nimble with the Nina 99, in trees and on powder.