Little pack for big days.
- Hexlite 100 fabric is lightweight with a PU coating to make it water-resistant
- Removable Delrin U frame cuts weight while boosting flexibility
- 3D Air Mesh shoulder straps and close-fitting, padded mesh back for comfort
- Detachable waist-belt and sternum strap for urban use
- Zip outer pocket has a key ring to keep your keys secure
- Mesh side pockets hold a water bottle or energy bar
- Helmet loops hold bike or climbing helmets securely when they aren’t on your head
- SOS label with important alpine emergency directions in case things go downhill too fast
- Flexible frame means you can stow the Speed Lite away in your duffel
- Item #DTR0131
- Q & A
Love this backpack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is my fourth Deuter backpack. I use one strictly for serious hiking as it has loops for my hiking poles, but I use this small one for everyday as a purse. I've kept downsizing, starting with the 20, then the 15, and now this one---the 10. I absolutely LOVE it because it is lightweight, carries all my stuff, including iPhone, wallet, camera, journal, book, make-up bag, and all sorts of stuff. It's good-looking and well-made and, since I am small, it fits my torso perfectly. The side pockets are just the right size for water bottles and the top zipper area is perfect for keys and my iPhone.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this for my husband and he loves it! We also added a 3L bladder to go with it and it fit perfectly! During our hike we had his phone, bars and keys in it and was also able to put in his parkour sweatshirt which is pretty thick and there was still room for other things! I highly recommend it.
Deuter Speed Lite
Illustration of back system
Is this pack suitable for running, im looking for a light weight pack thats breathable for a 40mins run/commute in the city to work. Whilst the pack looks versatile whats the padding like in the shoulder straps and how much does it bounce up and down at speeds. would be good to know if anyone has tested it
Does this include the hydration system?
It doesn't, but it's not terribly expensive to buy a bladder in the size you want to go with.
can you email me when the deuter speed...
can you email me when the deuter speed lite 10 is in stock again?