- Detail Images
City style wrapped with mountain warmth.
Commute to work or check out the winter festivities with the Columbia Women's Mighty Lite Hooded Insulated Jacket. Its sleek design and longer cut allows the Mighty Lite to fit right in amongst tall skyscrapers or snow-capped mountains.
- Water-resistant Omni-Shield coating helps repel lightly falling snow and dripping icicles while you window shop
- Omni-Heat reflective technology uses a dotted lining to reflect and retain your body heat while also wicking excess moisture, and Omni-Heat synthetic insulation adds to the heat so you can stay cozy
- Active fit, longer cut, and flattering baffle seams provide a sleek, high-end look
- Wrist gaiters, comfort cuffs, and hood seal in warmth and block out the cold
- Zip-closed hand pockets stash your cell or tissues, while an internal security pocket stashes your bus pass
Share your thoughts
- Fit: True to size
I am 5'7", 150 lb, with long arms - this jacket fit perfectly in large. It is very warm and wind protective without bulk. I live in the Northeast and walk 1/4 mile from the parking lot at 5 a.m. and I am comfortable for the first time in years! If it is truly bitter out - a thin, athletic style zip up underneath fits nicely and makes it super warm.
Warm and Light
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Just like the name, this jacket is super lightweight but very very warm. Omni-heat is incredible!! I've worn this coat every day since I've gotten it. Its length and cut make it perfect to wear to work over a dress (especially for commuters who walk in the winter) or throw on over leggings and a tank top on my way to the climbing gym.
As a taller woman (5'10") I was impressed that the sleeve length actually fit my longer arms, even in the medium!
Nix the Logo!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Perfect jacket except for the white stitched logo right in the front. What an eye sore! An noone wants to be a walking advertisement. C'mon Columbia.