Select your style & size:Select options
Respect the process.
The Burton Process Snowboard is the same deck Mark McMorris rides when he's racking up gold medals in slopestyle. He chooses it for its playful feel and powerful camber profile that makes it equally capable of pressing rails and stomping triple corks. Traditional camber offers the pop and stability needed to send and stomp huge jumps, and the twin shape allows you to throw down switch. A medium-soft flex keeps it soft enough to get techy on rails, while triax glass ensures enough torsional stiffness to handle high speed spins.
Frostbite edges extend out beneath the bindings to create extra contact points that help you hold an edge when conditions are hard and icy. The Superfly II core uses lightweight woods that specifically target strategic areas to drop weight and increase pop, and Dualzone EGD adds edge control by placing perpendicular strips of wood along the edges. Squeezebox profiling makes the core thinner where you want flex and thicker where you need strength. Pro-Tip tapered-width tips reduce swing weight, and Infinite Ride construction means this board feels broken-in from day one. It's finished off with a super-absorbent Sintered WFO base to make sure you can clear the jumps even when you haven't waxed in a couple days.
- Playful, mid-flexing board for freestyle fun all over the mountain
- True twin shape makes for easy switch riding and landing
- Traditional camber delivers pop, stability, and plenty of edgehold
- Lightweight wood core shaves weight while increasing pop
- Triax fiberglass wrap provides torsional stiffness
- Profiling thins out for flex where you need and is thick for strength
- Sintered base helps give you that extra boost over flat spots
- Burton has been at the forefront of progression since 1977
- Item #BUR01OZ